- Contrast Panel Bowknot gauze Top Knitted Dress
- Sexy Lace Top Back Zippered Closure Dress
- Leather Inserted Sleeveless Dress
- Contrast Panel Hipping Hugging Dress
- Vintage Style Bud Hem Lace Dress with Bow Tie Waist
- Star Print Sleeveless Bound Waist Mini Dress
- Sexy V-neck Lace Bodice Multi-layered Dress
- Fashion Irregular Chiffon Panel Sleeveless Lace Dress
It's the time of the year! If I have to wear an LBD on Christmas day, maybe these are some of my options. Just so you know, I'm a sucker of laces and partly see-through kind of dresses, which seems kinda obvious on my choices above. These are just fine for a family gatherings, a movie date and for dinners.
- Puff Sleeve Bud-shaped Skirt Evening Dress
- Heart Print Bound Waist Zipped Dress
- Sweet High Waist Flouncing Tank Dress
- Lace Embellished Sleeveless Velvet Dress
Talking about red dresses, we used to wear a red clothing during new year's eve and new year's day. Why? It's just that my mom want it that way. :) Some people usually wear polka dots clothing or wears anything round during new year's eve and day because it signifies prosperity. For me, wearing red clothing on new year's eve and day signifies embracing the new year with love, hope and joyfulness. Red is a happy color for me. :D I've read also that red is a color of prosperity. So let's wear red on those days. Hehe!
Anyway, which of these dresses do you like? Any traditions during New Year's Eve/Day?
Oh well, let's look forward to a better 2013 and what happened to 12-21-12? Only God knows when will the world end, as the bible says "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." -Matthew 24:36
Enjoy the rest of the day, lovelies. And for more lovely dresses visit www.oasap.com.
Plus use my code "IAMJENNACRUZ" to have a discount of 21% OFF.