Skin aging is one process that we can't escape in this lifetime, right? As we age, normally we noticed wrinkles, age spots and dryness. And we are also aware that nowadays there's a lot of procedures that are done to slow down those signs of aging and many beauty products are made as well. And now I'll share another age defying essentials to my readers. Remember my review about REVLON Age Defying With DNA Advantage™ Concealer HERE? That's really one of the best concealer I've ever tried. And now I'll share my review about the Revlon Age Defying With DNA Advantage Powder.
Let's start with what REVLON says about the product:
- Our ultra fine powder helps skin to feel conditioned and look luminous, minimizing the appearance of discoloration due to the signs of aging. This deluxe pressed powder glides on seamlessly and feels lightweight on skin. Skin looks smoother and conditioned and does not settle into fine lines, wrinkles and pores.
I have here two shades of the foundation, Translucent and Medium.
Here are the things that I love about Revlon Age Defying With DNA Advantage Powder:
- It looks natural on the skin.
- It really controls oil.
- It doesn't dry the skin.
- It's easy to apply and blends smoothly on the skin.
- It's very lightweight.
- It's not shimmery and chalky.
- It doesn't settle in between fine lines.
And here are the things I don't like much:
- The brush that comes along with it is so little and stiff.
- The packaging is not that good, it's bulky and the mirror is small.
Here's my swatches:
EXPERT TIPS from REVLON:
- Swirl brush into powder and tap off excess.
- Blend powder evenly all over face in short, sweeping strokes.
- Use on top of Age Defying with DNA Advantage™ Cream Makeup for a flawless look and superior anti-aging protection.
Overall, I'll recommend this product for sure. For a drugstore product, Revlon never cease to amaze me especially with this foundation and you'll be more happy if you found the right shade for you. This product is really a good one because it gives you a natural look and controls oiliness, just right for me. And take not it is an age defying product. It's good to use in conjunction with Revlon Age Defying DNA Advantage™ makeup to achieve superior anti-aging protection.
Have you ever tried this product? How was it? Just leave a comment on this post. :)
Read my other reviews: