Lipstick junkie are you? If yes, have you tried this Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede™ Lipstick? If No, will you give it a try? In between my 1st and 2nd year in college, I've been a lipstick/gloss lover and during that time I'm usually into lip-glosses that tastes sweet. Haha! I know you got what I mean, lol. I'm really always happy to find new products and try them, if it's good, for sure I'll treasure them and buy again when consumed but when na-ah I don't like it, buh-bye. And the latest on my collection is this Ultimate Suede Lipstick from REVLON.
What REVLON says:
- Is your lipstick giving you both moisture and wear? This velvety soft formula with moisturizing shea butter and aloe is food proof and doesn't quit. Apply once and go.
From this lipstick, you can get these:
- Instant Moisture
- All-day Color.
- With Shea butter & Aloe.
- Soft suede finish.
- Available in 20 shades.
From left to right: ( 010 - womenswear, 030 - high heels, 075 - cruise collection)
From left to right: ( 055 - iconic, 035 - backstage, 070 - preview)
EXPERT TIPS from REVLON:
- Apply your favorite shade of Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede onto clean, smooth lips. Make a statement with a modern matte finish.
- Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede can be worn with or without a Lip-liner.
And here's the swatches:
I think I've got pretty shades here and I adore all of it, is it too much? Well, I can't resist those shades, really meant for me. And let me mention one by one what I like about this product:
- The packaging; love the crystal clear caps that shows you what the shades look like though its body also screams the shade of the lipstick.
- A bit effect of shimmering.
- Many shades available. (Really love the colors)
- Easy to apply and glides smoothly.
- It stays longer than expected but it doesn't last all day without reapplying.
- Really moisturizing on the 1st-2nd glides.
One thing that I hate about it, is that after a couple of minutes applying or when you smack your lips together, it tends to become a little bit sticky. It's not a good feeling for me but overall it's superb. I'm really in love with the shades and again there's 20 available shades.
Will I recommend this? Yes. I really find this lipstick amazing and the packaging is really cute and you might not know this lipstick looks really great on your lips, no harm in trying, lovelies.
Which of the shades above you like best? Do you think you can give this product a try? Feel free to leave a comment on this post. :)
Take a look at my other reviews:
- REVLON Just Bitten Kissable™ (My favorite!)
- Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in BLUSH
- Revlon Super Lustrous™ Lipgloss - Pink Pop & Coffee Gleam