A pleasing appearance is what we, women, especially working women aims everyday. Who wouldn't want to be attractive in spite of our busy schedules? For sure, most of us still manage to have 2-3 minutes break to check how we look like. Right? Retouching is part of our spare-time activity. And what if we have a night out after work and you don't have enough time to prepare or go to a salon for hair and make-up? Well, I have the best answer to save you from that.
This Revlon Colorstay Smoky Shadow Stick is the quick answer for it! Switch up your office appropriate makeup look into a super sexy rave-ready smoky eye.
What REVLON says:
- The expertly coordinated shades blend perfectly for a smoky eye that lasts.
- Wears for up to 12 hours.
- Doesn't crease, fade or smudge all day.
This product is available in 5 shades and it is Ophthalmologist tested.
Here are the swatches:
The shade of the first photo is the 210 FLARE.
And the second photo is the 220 VOLCANIC.
EXPERT TIPS from REVLON
Two simple steps for your perfect smoky eye:
- Apply the rounded shade to highlight your eyes from lash line to brow bone.
- Use the pointed shade on the lash line and crease. Blend for smoky effect. (I suggest you use your fingers when blending the darker shadow with the lighter one.)
To create an evening look, draw along your upper and lower lash lines (thinner along the lower) then along your crease with the darker shade, then blend well. Then line eyes with a black eyeliner for more intensity then for final touch apply a coat or two of Revlon Photoready 3D Volume™ Mascara. Voila! And you're good to go to a night out! These two shades I got are perfect for an evening look.
The shade TORCH is a good choice for day make-up.
So my opinion on this shadow stick is that it's perfect if you're in a rush and have no much time for doing fab makeups, just a few swipes and blending with fingers, all is fine and fabulous! Here's what I like:
- I love the packaging.
- Very easy to apply no need to look for your brushes.
- It doesn't smudge.
- I adore the shimmery effect (I'm a sucker if it)
- Doesn't wear off so easily.
- The color combination are fab, simple and nice.
- So easy to blend.
- Very handy.
There's just a thing or two that don't like for this product, the lighter shade is not that pigmented (still can manage) and the way the container holds the shadow stick. But overall, it's awesome! I will highly recommend this especially if you're not a a pro in doing eye makeup, this shadow stick is just right for you. Give this shadow stick a try!
Anyone here who have tried this product? How was it? Leave a comment on this post and share your thoughts about it. I'll be more happy read it. :)