Hiiyaa! I wanted to show some of my favorite items from SheInside, one of the web's first online stores and has been helping the fashion-conscious look fabulous since 2008. Online stores are almost everywhere, in just a click or two you can already start your shopping exercise *haha*. But mind you, it takes time to really find the best online store around the web, watch out for scammers as well.
SheInside is one of the best online store I know, a lot of fashion-conscious and fashion bloggers are buying their extraordinary fashion pieces from this website. What's more, is that they offer different kinds of program in which their customers will benefit from it. Just like when you SIGN UP now you'll automatically get a 15% coupon and as a member of the site, you should watch out for more discounts and freebies as well. Who wouldn't love to shop at SheInside? And as I browse their site, I tried making a collage of some of their items to show you. And here they are now.
- White Comme des Fuckdown Print T-Shirt | Black Vertical Stripe Strap Shorts
- Black GIVEASHIRT Print T-Shirt | White Retro Style Lace Shorts
- White BOY LONDON Print T-Shirt | Black and White Plaid Pockets Shorts
- Black Bead FUCK Embellished T-Shirt | White Vertical Stripe Strap Shorts
Okay, admit it! We've been seeing a lot of printed tees or even tank tops everywhere. There's the famous Jack Daniel's tank top, boy london, Comme des f*uckdown, Giyongchy and a lot more. And believe me when I say that I'm a fan of it, that's why when I saw some of them on their website, I just want to get them all. *evil laugh* Anyway, what do you think of my top and shorts combination? Like it or not? :D My knowledge about CS5 is not yet broad so please excuse my collage. lol.
- Red Sequined Shoulder Sleeveless Dipped Hem Dress
- Light Green Sleeveless Contrast Lace Pleated Dress
- Green Sleeveless Sunflower Print Buttons Chiffon Dress
- Light Blue Bohemia Floral Sleeveless Chiffon Asymmetrical Dress
- Green Black Grey Elasic Waist Polyester High Low Dress
- Black Sleeveless Geometric Tribal Print Chiffon Dress
And since summer is approaching on the other part of the world, I decided to pick some dresses which will be stunning for summer. Floral and neon is I think two of the highlight for Spring/Summer 2013 and don't forget the stripes trend! You might want to check my recent post here.
Here are my other favorites from them:
That's all I have for now and I hope you'll spare some of your time checking out SheInside. Have a fantastic weekend! <3