In just a few minutes from now, the Philippines most awaited singing competition is about to start, The Voice Of The Philippines, the biggest and yet the toughest vocal competition ever in the Philippines franchised from U.K. Who's excited? I am! Tell me you are, too? ;) The show will be hosted by Toni Gonzaga, while Robi Domingo, and Alex Gonzaga will serve as the show's V-Reporters or media correspondents and backstage hosts.
And the biggest of all is that Sarah Geronimo, Bamboo Mañalac, Lea Salonga, and Apl.de.Ap will serve as the four coaches and the judging panel of the show. Love em' coaches! Will surely watch the said show. And what's more I love about this is that it really give chances to our very own talented Filipinos out there, It focuses on their talent not the looks. What's not to look forward too?
And you know what? The Revlon Team headed by Mr. Eman De Leon will be the makeup team doing makeup for The Voice contestants.
Say hello to the Revlon Make-Up Team! The one wearing the fedora hat is Mr Eman De Leon, the head of the team. And the team members from left to right are Shiela, Dira, Bubblets, Nica, Ivee. I can sense that all the contestants will shine on the competition.
The team headed by Mr. De leon had accomplished the ff:
- X-Factor Philippines head makeup artist 2012
- Good Vibes head makeup artist 2011
- Head makeup artist of some of the major fashion shows by Preview Magazine and Cosmopolitan Magazine
- Works on major magazines such as Cosmopolitan Magazine, Metro Society, Mega magazine and more have been published.
- Has worked with Claire Unabia of America's Next Top Model, international recording artist Marie' Digby, Enrique Gil, Coleen Garcia and more.
Revlon products overload it is. I have used and reviewed some of these in which you can view HERE. Too many to look forward too on this show.
Did I just saw my crush? Haha! Yes, Mr. De Leon did Bamboo's make-up for the presscon and as well as Robi Domingo's make-up and hair for a spill.
That's it! Don't forget to watch The Voice Of The Philippines later at 9PM! After MMK.
Find them on facebook: